Welcome to Tice Realty…
MILLION DOLLAR LAKE VIEW! 3 lots, detached garage, beautiful landscaped gardens with stone paths 40 yrs in the making, heated/cooled workshop, AND DID WE MENTION THE VIEW.Open comfortable flow, enter into the sun porch with beautiful lake view (great place to enjoy your morning coffee), then on to the living room with a wood burning… Read More
Lovely home in the beautiful Mountain Ranch area. Spacious main floor boasts large eat in kitchen, dining and living rooms, bedrooms and baths. Wonderful layout for entertaining friends or family. Sunroom and decks overlook the maintenance free back yard and natural treed setting. New concrete stamped driveway. Large living area, bedroom and bath in the… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- 800 people donate to save Langston Hughes' house August 22, 2016Over $50,000 has been raised to turn the former home of legendary poet Langston Hughes into an arts collective. The home is currently unused and was in danger of being put up for sale.
- The battle to save Langston Hughes' $3 million home August 19, 2016Langston Hughes' Harlem home has shot up in value in recent years. A group of writers is raising money to save it from being turned into condos or coffee shops.
- Playboy Mansion sold for $100 million August 17, 2016Playboy Mansion sold for $100 million, about half the asking price but more than any other L.A. home in history.
- Vancouver just hit foreign homebuyers with a massive tax August 2, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- U.S. expands crackdown on secret real estate buyers July 27, 2016It's about to get harder for some luxury all-cash home buyers to hide their identity from the U.S. government.