Welcome to Tice Realty…
MILLION DOLLAR LAKE VIEW! 3 lots, detached garage, beautiful landscaped gardens with stone paths 40 yrs in the making, heated/cooled workshop, AND DID WE MENTION THE VIEW.Open comfortable flow, enter into the sun porch with beautiful lake view (great place to enjoy your morning coffee), then on to the living room with a wood burning… Read More
Lovely home in the beautiful Mountain Ranch area. Spacious main floor boasts large eat in kitchen, dining and living rooms, bedrooms and baths. Wonderful layout for entertaining friends or family. Sunroom and decks overlook the maintenance free back yard and natural treed setting. New concrete stamped driveway. Large living area, bedroom and bath in the… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- Keith Olbermann is thrilled he sold his Trump apartment July 19, 2016Keith Olbermann has sold his apartment in Trump Palace.
- I pay more than half my income in rent July 19, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- UK housing market freezing up (and lower prices are coming) July 13, 2016Activity in the U.K. housing market has slumped since the Brexit vote and property professionals are predicting price falls across the country.
- U.K. home prices could drop. But don't get too excited... July 7, 2016First-time home buyers may be excited that U.K. house prices could soon fall in the wake of the Brexit vote. But it's not all good news for potential home buyers.
- Investors bail out of U.K. real estate on Brexit shock July 5, 2016Britain's vote to leave the European Union is sending shock waves through its property sector, leading worried investors to delay purchases and bail out of real estate funds.