Welcome to Tice Realty…
MILLION DOLLAR LAKE VIEW! 3 lots, detached garage, beautiful landscaped gardens with stone paths 40 yrs in the making, heated/cooled workshop, AND DID WE MENTION THE VIEW.Open comfortable flow, enter into the sun porch with beautiful lake view (great place to enjoy your morning coffee), then on to the living room with a wood burning… Read More
Amazing Custom built home with panoramic lake view. Beautiful natural rock through out the home with natural rock accent walls, stunning fireplace both functional for heating as well as beauty, gormet kitchen with cherry cabinets, Corian Countertops, and gas range with convection oven/microwave/convection oven. All bedrooms are spacious and would easily accommodate a king. Large… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- Airbnb promises to quit clogging up city housing December 2, 2016Airbnb is acting on a pledge to stop making a shortage of long-term rentals worse in cities such as London and Amsterdam.
- Mortgage rates jump post-election November 17, 2016The average interest rate on a 30-year mortgage increased to 3.94% last week.
- Tiny home living is having a moment November 14, 2016Some cities are changing the rules to allow tiny homes, either on individual lots or in tiny home subdivisions.
- Why a lot of people are moving out of California November 7, 2016More U.S. residents are moving out of California than moving in.
- Why adults are embracing communal living November 4, 2016Read full story for latest details.