Welcome to Tice Realty…
MILLION DOLLAR LAKE VIEW! 3 lots, detached garage, beautiful landscaped gardens with stone paths 40 yrs in the making, heated/cooled workshop, AND DID WE MENTION THE VIEW.Open comfortable flow, enter into the sun porch with beautiful lake view (great place to enjoy your morning coffee), then on to the living room with a wood burning… Read More
Lovely home in the beautiful Mountain Ranch area. Spacious main floor boasts large eat in kitchen, dining and living rooms, bedrooms and baths. Wonderful layout for entertaining friends or family. Sunroom and decks overlook the maintenance free back yard and natural treed setting. New concrete stamped driveway. Large living area, bedroom and bath in the… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- 11 million Americans spend half their income on rent June 22, 2016The number of people spending half their income on rent hit a record high in 2014, according to the Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University.
- Twinkie co-owner buys Playboy Mansion June 7, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Men are making more money off their homes than women May 27, 2016The gender pay gap in the labor market is pretty well documented. But the gender gap also exists in the housing market.
- Wells Fargo is offering mortgages with 3% down payments May 26, 2016Wells Fargo rolled out the yourFirstMortgage program that offers conventional home loans with down payments as low as 3%.
- You need to earn $144,196 to afford a home here May 26, 2016