Welcome to Tice Realty…
MILLION DOLLAR LAKE VIEW! 3 lots, detached garage, beautiful landscaped gardens with stone paths 40 yrs in the making, heated/cooled workshop, AND DID WE MENTION THE VIEW.Open comfortable flow, enter into the sun porch with beautiful lake view (great place to enjoy your morning coffee), then on to the living room with a wood burning… Read More
Amazing Custom built home with panoramic lake view. Beautiful natural rock through out the home with natural rock accent walls, stunning fireplace both functional for heating as well as beauty, gormet kitchen with cherry cabinets, Corian Countertops, and gas range with convection oven/microwave/convection oven. All bedrooms are spacious and would easily accommodate a king. Large… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- How immigrants can revive America's blighted neighborhoods October 21, 2016A new report says that economic development officials seeking to revive underpopulated urban neighborhoods may be overlooking a promising population to help renovate distressed housing: immigrants.
- Owners of Donald Trump's childhood home postpone auction October 20, 2016An auction for the first home Donald Trump lived in was postponed Wednesday hours before it was scheduled to begin.
- For foreign home buyers, this U.S. city is the next big thing October 19, 2016Ever since Vancouver hit foreign home buyers with a 15% tax, Chinese investors are buying homes in Seattle.
- Donald Trump's childhood home is going up for auction October 18, 2016The home that Donald Trump called home in his early years will be auctioned off on Wednesday.
- 6 global cities that could be in housing bubble September 27, 2016Low interest rates have pushed some housing markets around the world into bubble-risk territory, according to a new report out of UBS.