Welcome to Tice Realty…
MILLION DOLLAR LAKE VIEW! 3 lots, detached garage, beautiful landscaped gardens with stone paths 40 yrs in the making, heated/cooled workshop, AND DID WE MENTION THE VIEW.Open comfortable flow, enter into the sun porch with beautiful lake view (great place to enjoy your morning coffee), then on to the living room with a wood burning… Read More
Lovely home in the beautiful Mountain Ranch area. Spacious main floor boasts large eat in kitchen, dining and living rooms, bedrooms and baths. Wonderful layout for entertaining friends or family. Sunroom and decks overlook the maintenance free back yard and natural treed setting. New concrete stamped driveway. Large living area, bedroom and bath in the… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- Here's some good news for house hunters September 22, 2016Incomes rose faster than home values last year, according to a new Zillow report, which is good news for home buyers.
- Homes in these ZIP codes are selling like crazy September 22, 2016Strong job growth, growing interest from Millennials and affordable home prices are attracting home buyers to these cities.
- Fancy a luxury London apartment? Wait until next year September 21, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- The chatbot that will force your landlord to fix a leaky tap September 16, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Inequality is widening, even in real estate August 31, 2016The country's most expensive housing markets have appreciated at a much faster clip than homes in the least expensive markets, according to Trulia.