Welcome to Tice Realty…
MILLION DOLLAR LAKE VIEW! 3 lots, detached garage, beautiful landscaped gardens with stone paths 40 yrs in the making, heated/cooled workshop, AND DID WE MENTION THE VIEW.Open comfortable flow, enter into the sun porch with beautiful lake view (great place to enjoy your morning coffee), then on to the living room with a wood burning… Read More
Amazing Custom built home with panoramic lake view. Beautiful natural rock through out the home with natural rock accent walls, stunning fireplace both functional for heating as well as beauty, gormet kitchen with cherry cabinets, Corian Countertops, and gas range with convection oven/microwave/convection oven. All bedrooms are spacious and would easily accommodate a king. Large… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- What the Fed rate hike means for homebuyers March 15, 2017The Federal Reserve increased its benchmark interest rate on Wednesday, which could make buying a home more expensive.
- What a Fed rate hike means for you March 14, 2017The Federal Reserve is expected to raise its key interest rate Wednesday, which stands to impact millions of Americans.
- First-time homebuyer? Avoid these states February 28, 2017Read full story for latest details.
- Where millionaires are moving: Australia tops the list February 21, 2017Australia has cemented its status as the most desirable place for migrating millionaires in 2016.
- GOP declares all-out war on Elizabeth Warren's agency February 9, 2017Republican Rep. Jeb Hensarling penned a dramatic op-ed denouncing the CFPB in terms usually reserved for condemning tyrannical, intolerant autocratic regimes.