Welcome to Tice Realty…
MILLION DOLLAR LAKE VIEW! 3 lots, detached garage, beautiful landscaped gardens with stone paths 40 yrs in the making, heated/cooled workshop, AND DID WE MENTION THE VIEW.Open comfortable flow, enter into the sun porch with beautiful lake view (great place to enjoy your morning coffee), then on to the living room with a wood burning… Read More
Amazing Custom built home with panoramic lake view. Beautiful natural rock through out the home with natural rock accent walls, stunning fireplace both functional for heating as well as beauty, gormet kitchen with cherry cabinets, Corian Countertops, and gas range with convection oven/microwave/convection oven. All bedrooms are spacious and would easily accommodate a king. Large… Read More
Area Information: Greers Ferry Lake
Nestled in the heart of north central Arkansas, Greers Ferry Lake is a 40,000 acre man-made lake monitored by the US Army Corp of Engineers. Shoreline management has kept this pristine beauty clean and natural since it was first dedicated in 1963. Each year, the Greers Ferry Lake and Little Red River Association organizes a shoreline clean up in September. With the help of hundred of volunteers, the shoreline is cleaned of trash and litter to further enhance the true beauty that nature has provided. Thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the clean waters for boating, swimming, and a … [Read More...]
- Life is good for U.S. home sellers April 27, 2017Homeowners who sold their home in the first three months of this year saw an average price gain of $44,000 from purchase, according to a new report.
- The Fed raised interest rates. Why are mortgages getting cheaper? April 14, 2017Despite the Federal Reserve increasing interest rates, mortgage rates have dropped to the lowest level this year.
- The struggle is real for Millennial homebuyers April 3, 2017Read full story for latest details.
- 3 reasons not to buy a house this year March 31, 2017Read full story for latest details.
- The 10 best states for retirees March 29, 2017It might be worth moving to a new place to find your dream retirement home. Check out these 10 states.